This bath potion made with fresh rosemary and mint is one of my favorite mid-week rituals. It is the perfect way to relax and restore the spirit during the cold winter months. Peppermint helps to awaken the senses while rosemary is anti-inflammatory and filled with anti-oxidants.
One handful each of fresh rosemary and mint
Medium sized pot with a lid
1. Add water to the pot and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and add the rosemary and mint. Crush the leaves with your fingers to remove the oils.
3. Cover and let sit at least 2 hours.
4. Strain the leaves from the water and reheat to a nice temperature for your bath.
5. Add the steeped and strained water to your bath. Swirl clockwise as you add the potion to your bath focusing on the energizing and healing properties of the plants.