Frozen Lemon Potion for Happiness
Turn any drink into a happiness potion with these lovely, lemony frozen potions. Keep them in the freezer and use them whenever you need a quick refresher and a bit of cheer.
2 Tbsp water
ice cube tray
1. Chop the lemon and remove the seeds.
2. Place the lemon in the food processor with the water
3. Blend until you have a puree
4. Place the pureed lemon into an ice cube tray and top with dried calendula
5. When frozen, remove one cube and add it to your drink of choice. Recite the incantation and focus on manifesting positivity and joy.
"With calendula and lemon
I summon the light
To make my spirit merry and bright"