Blessings & Wish Granting Spell
Use this spell to send blessings to someone or to cast a wish on their behalf.
This spell can be used to send blessings or grant wishes for another person. The individual does not have to be in the same location when the spell is cast, but if they are far away it helps to have an item that represents them (such as a memento or photograph). This spell is best cast on a Friday.
plain white printer paper 8.5" x 11" (non-glossy as the glossy coat makes it toxic to burn)
1/4 tsp lavender
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp dried rose petals
salt, ash, or sand
matches or lighter
1. Fold the paper in half along the shorter side. Make a very sharp crease.
2. Tear along the crease. Each piece should be about 5.5" x 8.5",
3. Take one of the pieces of paper and repeat steps 1 and 2. Each piece should be about 5.5" x 4.25".
4. Take one of the pieces of paper from step 3 and repeat steps 1 and 2 again. Each piece should be about 4.25" x 2.75".
5. Take one of the pieces of paper from step 4. Write a wish or blessing on it for the intended person.
6. Fold this paper in half along the shorter side as in step 1, but do not tear it this time.
7. Repeat step 6.
8. Open up the last fold and position the paper so that the fold line is vertical. Then fold the top right and left corners down to meet along the center fold line.
9. Fold up the bottom flap.
10. Flip over and repeat on the other side.
11. Fold down the top right and left corners to meet the bottom of the paper.
12. Flip over and repeat on the other side.
13. Open the cone.
14. Rotate to the right and flatten into a diamond shape as in the orientation below.
15. Fold the right side in to the middle line.
16. Fold the left side in to the middle line.
17. Fold the bottom up.
18. Flip over and repeat on the other side.
19. With a mortar and pestle, grind up the lavender, nutmeg, and rose petals into a powder.
20. Open the paper cone and fill it with the mixture.
21. Press the filling down in the cone with one hand, and with the other hand fold one of the flaps over the filling.
22. Flip the cone over so that the pointy side is facing up. Snip off the top of the cone, and add a drop of rose oil to the paper of the cone. Place the cone into a cauldron on top of a pile of ash, sand, or salt.
23. Light the paper and recite the incantation. As the incense burns, focus on the person intended and the wishes and blessings you have for them. You can let the smoke go out on its own or continue to light as needed until it burns out completely. Make sure to let it cool completely before discarding it.
"As these blessings billow into smoke
Send them forth to invoke
The wishes that I have for you
With intentions good and true."