Feather Magic: Send Blessings From Afar
Use this simple spell to send magical blessings when you are away from your loved ones. All you need is a feather, a candle, and good intentions.
For this spell, you can use any type of feather. I chose a white feather to send blessings of protection and healing, but you can use color magic and choose a feather that corresponds to the blessings you are sending. You can also take a walk outside and collect a feather that naturally calls to you. As for the candle, I again chose white to enhance the blessings of protection and healing, but you can choose a candle color that best suits your needs.
pen (small felt tip works best)
1. Think of the person for whom the spell is intended and the blessings you wish to send them.
2. Place tape on the back side of the feather.
3. Write the name of the person for whom the spell is intended on the side of the feather without tape. It works best if you do not press too hard. The tape helps to hold the feather in place while you write.
4. Remove the tape.
5. Light the candle and fan the feather through the candle smoke while focusing on the person and the blessings you wish to send them.
*Note: Hold the feather far enough away from the flame so that you do not burn your feather!
6. Take the feather outside and recite the incantation. Release the feather and envision your spell going forth and gaining power.
"Though you may seem far away,
I send these blessings without delay
Carry this spell by air and feather
Bless (insert name) until we are together."