Devil's Pod Hex and Curse Breaker
Updated: Feb 17, 2022
Ever feel like you were hexed or cursed? Clear the negativity with this hex breaker that uses Devil's Pods and dried herbs. When you are finished, place the pod facing away from you to ward off and keep nasty vibes at bay.
One Devil's Pod
Dried Bay Leaf
Black or White Candle
Ritual Oil or Essential Oil
Tweezers and Funnel (optional)
1. Open the hole the in the top of the pod. Tweezers work well, but you can use a chopstick or skewer as well.
Looking for Devil's Pods? You can find them here.
2. Crush the bay leaf and add the bay leaf, mustard seed, and basil into the pod.
*Tip: If you have a straw or small funnel it is helpful.
3. Dress the candle with ritual oil or an essential oil that is good for banishing such as frankincense or peppermint. For this spell, I used our custom and potent Fire Witch Oil.
4. Light the candle and hold it over the hole of the pod. Let the wax drip down until the hole of the pod is sealed and then extinguish the candle.
5. Recite the incantation and focus on breaking and blocking any hexes and bad energy that have been sent your way. Set the pod facing away from you to ward off bad vibes, hexes, and negativity.
"No more shall this evil last,
Any hex I break that has been cast."
Looking for more rare and magical apothecary? Check out our curated collection of witchcraft supplies.