Learn how to make beautifully enchanted floral hair combs. Combine plant magic with crystals to make stunning and magical accessories.
Hot Glue Gun
1. Create small groups of flowers with thin stalks. If a flower has a thick stock, then leave it on its own.
2. Trim the flower stems to about 2" long. Cut floral wire to about 4" long and fold in half. Place one piece of folded wire next to a small bunch of flowers, and keep the ends towards the top. For the thicker stem, insert the ends of the wire into the stem.
3. Wrap the wire with floral tape.
4. Position the stems on the comb and wrap them with one long piece of wire. Loop the wire around the top of the comb and through the teeth to secure the flowers.
5. Continue adding more flowers until you have covered most of the comb. Remember to leave space for the crystal.
6. Carefully wrap floral tape along the entire top of the comb in the same way you wrapped the wire.
7. Use hot glue to attach your crystal to your comb. The comb should be used the same day it is made. The comb will keep for several hours, and it will last better if you keep it in the refrigerator until you use it. You can also use a mister filled with water to spritz the flowers throughout the day in order to keep them fresh longer.
"For who should don this flowery crown,
joy and fortune will there abound"